So, here I am. Twenty seven years old, engineer grad student. My parents were pride, of course, it is programmed in their DNA. Makes me happy know it. Anyway. Long ago I was like “in love” with this girl. Well, at least as much as a teenager can be “in love”. We start smiling at each other and holding hands. She was fantastic. I always thought about her as perfect. Her smile, her hair, her cloths… back there I didn’t realize that the beauty is in the eyes. I went to high school and our lives took different ways. We lost contact, not even by e-mail. I never saw her again, until yesterday. I was at a party in a friend’s garage. “Hey, brow” my brother said with a high five. “Welcome, dude. Why did you take so long? Grab a beer or a drink, it’s all over that table there”. “I was at class”. I am a private professor. It’s not easy to pay the bills as student, so I make an extra cash giving lessons to high school students. I shook some hands; lots of my former friends from fraternity were there. I was walking straight to the beer table, just looking for a glass when I saw it. That blond hair. The way it moves. It was she. For a moment, a short and slight moment, my heart skipped a beat. Everything went slow motion. The sun was shining against her and turning her hair into gold. For that second, or split of second all my old “love” came back from hell just to give me a sucker punch. I froze, forgetting what I was supposed to do next, kept standing there, waiting forever for her finish the turn. If the past give us sucker punches some times, well, the reality is not so sweet. Reality kicks us on the nuts. It was she, same hair, same look, and same face. But she was ugly. I felt like when a rock smash against a window. My childhood love was gone, turned into a million pieces or more. I start to laugh and took a jar of some drink, drunk it up. All of it. I don’t remember when the world begun to spin around me. I was so drunk I couldn’t even write my name on a messenger I was trying to send from phone. “Why the hell am I sending this?” I asked some guy next to me at the bar. “Wait a moment, who are you? And where are we?” He made a smile “I am with your cousin, you just walk in and ordered a Jack Daniels Cowboy”. He pointed to my hand. I saw the glass, smile him back and drunk. Some hands just covered my eyes. “You’ll never find out who am I”. The bar was crowded. I heard my brother singing, he was playing that night. I didn’t know her, not her muffed voice, at least. Slowly I turned. I kept my eyes closed. Her hands now were over my shoulders, crossed behind my neck. I kissed her. I really didn’t know her voice. I just turn and did it without looking, without hesitation. What a hell of a kiss. I was drunk; I didn’t remember how I got there. All of a sudden, my life became a movie. I was looking myself holding her hands and taking her to the door. I saw us getting out of the bar and walking to my house. I saw us kissing as I tried to put my keys on the door. We felt to the mattress on the floor. She took out my shirt. “You are so cute” she said kissing my breast. “Who would imagine that we would end up here? We met that other day at the bus station” she laughed. We just had met, two days ago. I was taking a bus to my parent’s city and somewhere in the way I met her. She was hot. She had a sensual look. I stopped by her side and start conversation with the guy just in front of her. “Hey dude, aren’t you from SGS?” he looked to me, opened a smile “MacGyver!? What a fuck are you doing here, man? Hey, this is Lara.” She said “I know him, he is Marcelo’s brother”. I smiled to her and said “Actually, he is my brother. I am older”. She laughs and gives me a slight slap in the shoulder. “Hey, man, is she always that violent?” and smiled to her. I sat next to her in the bus. First I didn’t said nothing. Just put my headset and started to pretend I was choosing a song. She was looking to me, but I pretend not notice. She took one of my headsets off and asked “what kind of music do you like?” I was listening to ‘wish you were here’ at time, and she liked. She started to sing along, she sang it wrong. “You are not so bad, just need to practice your English” she fake angry “Are you saying I am a bad singer?” I smiled her and said “No, you are a horrible singer, but I am too polite to say so” she laughed again. “Hey, do you want to kiss me?” She was laughing even more “Look the things you say. Asking this like that”. I got closer and said “Well, you didn’t say ‘no’. Did you?” Closer, she laughed again and looked to my lips. I kissed her that night. She was taking my pants off, slowly. I took of my shoes. She was wearing a black dress and black panties. “Lay down” she said, and, without effort her dress was out over her head. She had huge boobs. She was over me. I just catch my wallet and took of a condom. “I don’t know why we are doing it. Don’t think I do it with every guy. I am not a slut. But, I can’t say… I just trust you” she smiled and bit her lips as I was entering her. She moved her hips, slowly. My left hand was holding her waist and my right touching her face. “Hey, you are very good at it, are you sure you are not even a little bit sluts?” We laughed. Her nails were carved in my breast. I started moving my hips too. She was moaning and breathing deep. Her eyes was shining, she was alive and hot. “All women are sluts, some just pretend too well” she said to me. And we speed up. I hold her breast in my hand and we danced for a while. In silence, we just breathed, and moved our hips. We couldn’t stop. We came. And she laughed. And I kissed her. “Well, it was really good” she said. “Who said it is over?” I replied. We start kissing again; my fingers were playing with her dark hair. “Do you think I am pretty?” I smiled and kissed her, she was pretty, and hot. She turned her back to me. “You didn’t answer”. I hugged her from behind. Moved my mouth to her ear and whispered “You are really hot, dear, and also pretty. I would lie to you, but my friend here wouldn’t let me” Her hand slid down and found me hard again. “It’s my personal lie detector” she said turning to me. She kissed me in the lips, and then she moved to my neck and down and gave me a blow job. I stopped her, gentle. “You better stop a little; now” she looked to me “may I ask you something?” I looked puzzled “You may ask anything, I just don’t know if I will allow” and smiled. “Fuck me dog style, please?” I was just wondering every sex perversion internet can show you, so, it was kind of a relief. “Sure, baby. I will be our pleasure. It is nice inside you. You know?” Her hand was in my hips and she screamed “Harder, harder, and HARDER! Yes, yes, yes. That’s good, that’s great”. “I know it’s a compliment, but, don’t wake my neighbors, ok?” She laughed again and moaned and came again. We just lay together a little. “You know, they say there is something people never forget, you want to know what?” Multiple orgasms, I guessed. “Hum, winning the lottery?” “Ha-ha, no, silly. A kiss in the eye” she kissed my eye. “Now you turn” then I did it too. She dressed up, and went home. I was thirsty. Got up and went to kitchen. When I closed the fridge door, a shadow was standing there. I throw up the beer. Almost crapped, pushed it away, grabbed the beer again and turned on the lights. My cousin was standing there in underwear with a smile. “Motherfucker, you almost gave me a heart attack. Hahaha. What fuck are you doing here” before I could finish I saw my cousin’s girlfriend walking in the kitchen. For a moment I forgot I was just in underwear too. “Oh, hi, there. What time is it?” She was with the same dirt smile my cousin was holding. “5 am. I try my best to keep it down when I am with Rod and you came here and make all that noise” Yes, it was THAT loud, shit. Now it was late for complains, well, fuck, worth it. It was a good night. We drink a beer together and I went to the shower. Next morning, at lunch, every single motherfucker, even my best friend Eric, was with that dirt smile. “This bread is hard, but I had seen harder, harder, HARDER”. “Shit guys, I am so sorry for you.” And then everybody lost the smile and looked to me wondering “looks like none of you got laid last night, everybody was too busy listening to live porn and forgot to ACTUALY do something” they throw bread on me and we all laughed.
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário